- DOHC engines for the 175cc Production racers, single cylinder engines with bore and stroke of 60mm and 61mm. The produced 25hp at 10,000 rpm. Brakes were double discs up front with a single disc in the rear. A weight of 110kg gave the bikes a respectable top speed of about 106mph(170km/hr).
- That year also saw the 98cc Sbazzarino.
- a new 239cc single cylinder 4-stroke with bore and stroke of 69mm and 64mm producing 17hp at 6,800rpm. Weighing in at 138kg the bike had a top speed of 85mph (135km/hr).
- a 500cc version of the Strada, the W-Model was released. 479cc 4-stroke V twin with bore and stroke of 69mm and 64mm, delivering 43hp at 7,500rpm. Weighing 185kg and a top speed of 110mph (175km/hr).
Krissi's 500 from Norway -
- In common with many other manufacturers, Morini produced off road variants of their 'V' twins, these were the 350cc Kanguroo Enduro, the 500cc Camel and 500cc Sahara.
- 400S V twin.